Please read through my Code of Ethics and Policies before booking a tarot session with me.
Tea and Tombstones Code of Ethics
- I am not a doctor, a lawyer, or a financial planner, which means that I am not qualified to give information regarding these topics. Please consult the properly trained and certified people for these situations. If you would like a reading to tap into your energy, personal self, or spirit while going through these situations, please look to my spread options or email me at email@example.com
- I will never refuse a reading based on a client’s race, gender, sexual orientation, or religion. Love and equality are monumental to my beliefs, and my spirit.
- I will always honor pronouns or a preferred suffix when they are provided in a client’s notes.
- Tarot is not a concrete manifestation of your life. It is a tool. Free-will and ownership are paramount to fulfill your highest and happiest life. Readings will not instruct, but instead encourage.
- The tarot is meant to be a guide, not a fixed point that you must or will meet. Because of the fluidity of tarot, I do not perform “yes/no” tarot readings. There is much more that we can open together beside a simple answer.
- My readings are available for anyone over 18.
- I am not a psychic, nor will I perform predictive readings. I read from the perspective of helping you tap into your power. I use the cards as a catalyst for symbolic understanding, metaphoric application, and soul integration.
- Out of respect for everyone’s energy, including my own, I will not perform 3rd party readings. I view these readings as obtrusive.
- I will remain honest and clear regarding my potentials or abilities to be your best tarot reader. If I feel that I am not the best reader suited for your questions, I will refer you and offer a full refund if needed.
- A tarot reading is a sacred space between the seeker and myself. For this reason, I will keep your information and reading in confidence. Nothing will be shared outside the space of our reading.
Tea and Tombstone’s Policies
- All readings will be completed within seven days of approval. If I do not approve a reading, it is because it goes against my reading style or Code of Ethics. I will refer you and offer a refund.
- Specifics are the best way to get the most out of the tarot and of me. Please provide as much detail as you can about your situation and question. Getting down to the bare bones of the area of focus is the best way for you and me to maximize the value of the reading.
- I do read from a place of intuition, but I do not read from a psychic perspective. This means that when I pull the cards, I am receptive to the messages that are coming in, but I am not able to perceive absolutes.
- My goal with each reading is to help promote positivity and light. I also hold to the belief that there are no “good” or “bad” tarot cards. However, the tarot can expose uncomfortable truths or insights. Please make sure you are ready to hear what the cards are saying. I cannot offer a refund based on uncomfortable insights from the cards.
- As of now, I do all my readings out of my home. I perform a light cleanse after each reading to clear and close the space that I have invested into you and your reading. I perform a deep cleanse on the Full Moon.